With an undertone of bergamot and ylang ylang, this candle will bring the beautiful smell of a rose garden into your home.
Fun fact: the number of roses a loved one once gave you held hidden meanings:
- one rose means love at first sight
- two roses symbolise a shared and deep love
- three roses is the traditional three month anniversary but also "I love you"
- six roses say "I’m infatuated with you"
- nine roses convey "I want to be with you forever"
- ten roses say "you’re perfect"
- twelve roses mean "be mine"
- fifteen roses mean "I'm sorry"
100% natural soy wax
100% bergamot essential oil
Rose garden fragrance oil
100% ylang ylang essential oil
Eco cotton wicks
Travel tin with lid is 180g with a burning time of approximately 35 hours
Glass is 210g with a burning time of approximately 40 hours
Aluminium tin measurements: 60mm H x 75mm D
Glass measurements: 93mm H x 78mm D
We endeavour to use only the most natural, animal cruelty-free products when making the candles, with no colorants or dyes used. The candles are hand-poured into re-usable glass or aluminium tin containers, with the labelling and outer packaging all being recycable paper where possible.
The candles are hand-crafted in Yorkshire